After-School /Weekend Math Program:
- Space is limited to emphasize individual attention.
- Emphasis is placed on the BC Math Curriculum, challenging math problems and opportunities for one-on-one tutorial time for students to ask questions.
- Students can expect some homework each week.
2012 Fall Math Program Schedule
Start Date: Thursday, Sept. 13, 2012
Finish Date: Saturday, Dec.8, 2012
No classes: Thursday, October 18, November 8, 29
No classes: Saturday, October 20, November 10, December 1
|Thursdays ( 10 classes)|
|6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
|8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
|Saturday ( 10 classes)
Rules and Policies:
- Refunds will only be given if classes are cancelled due to insufficient enrollment. Special circumstances will be considered on a per case basis.
- Payments by cash or cheque only.
- Missed classes with prior notice will be credited towards future semesters.
- Students may switch classes depending on availability.
- Part time students may pay on a per class basis (There is a 10% surcharge).
- Space will only be reserved with the full payment of the student's tuition.
- Referral Program: Students who invite a new student to join and register for 1 semester receive a 50% discount on tuition.
- Students will respect other students, the teachers, and the property in which the classes take place. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
- By registering and paying the tuition, you acknowledge to have read and agreed to the rules and polices listed above.
Dates and prices are subject to change.If you are intested in an alternate time or math level, please inquire with the instructor as accomodations can be made.
Please call 604-760-5456 or 604-436-2332 if you have any questions.
Register in person at: 5621 Killarney Street, Vancouver.